Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Nuttira Puatana
Date posted 02 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A well-known firm is recruiting an Accounting Manager in Bangkok to join their team. In this Accounting Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Accounting Manager Role:
Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will lead all accounts activities. You will be in charge of working on the reporting standards and data gathered.
- Apply both US GAAP and local standard accounting concept and techniques including determine appropriate accounting/tax treatment for all transactions and communicate treatments to the business
- Ensure the correct control over the company’s assets and liabilities and develop strategies and policies to minimise exposure
- Ensure all transaction are complied with global and local compliance
- Define reporting requirements taking into account statutory, regulatory and internal perspectives
- Ensure all monthly and quarterly are submitted correctly and on time
- Handle for deferred tax and corporate income tax
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors regarding accounting audits to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Ensure smooth operation between local market finance and finance share service in China
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- More than ten years' experiences in multi-national company in accounting or finance
- Able to manage stakeholders and diversity team
- Fluent in English
- Experienced in pharmaceutical Industry would be an advantage
The successful Accounting Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are an Accounting Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.