Internal Control Manager
Salary Car Allowance + Variable Bonus + IPD + OPD
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 fmcg Bangkok bangkok TH THB 130000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international FMCG business is seeking a high-calibre Internal Control Manager (X1 vacancy) in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit within Thailand's market.
About the Internal Control Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and internal rotation and promotions, this role will play a key role in for internal control and risk management to support all team's continued development and success in its expanding Thailand's market.
The salary range for this role is THB130k to THB180k + Car Allowance + Variable Bonus + IPD + OPD.
- Deploy group guidelines and methodology on internal control inside the cluster
- Evaluate accurately the internal control level and efficiencies in each entity and process by executing testing in according to requirement by Head of Internal Control and group guidelines
- Manage the internal audit efficiently
- Ensure roll-out & appropriation of internal control methodology & referential in all area
- Ensure accuracy and timely reporting in reporting group tool
- Ensure controls enforced are efficient to secure reliability of financials
- When deficiencies are identified, discuss and recommend improvements
- When there are changes in the group referential or new risks locally identified, the local description on controls is reinforced
- Referential or in the local controls description, testing sheets description is updated accordingly
- Discuss with management on critical risks and improvement areas. Provides management with updates on action plans, target KPIs and other areas relating to the internal control environment of the entity
- Contact of internal auditors & external auditors on matters pertaining to internal control
- Provide guidance and support preparation for internal audit; facilitate information and clarification required by internal auditors pre and post audit
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of internal control and risk management.
- Knowledge of auditing (audit tools and techniques) and risk assessment
- Fraud awareness
- Knowledge of business and operational process
- Conceptual and analytical thinking
- Ability to adapts internal control concepts to local business operations
- Problem identification and solution skills
- Communication skills
- Understanding the business to identify risk and control issues
- Project management skills
- Resource planning
- IC planning and etc.
This reputable FMCG multinational has made a profit for a very long history and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Internal Control Manager professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551