Internal Controls Manager
Salary Provident Fund + Group Health Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 05 June 20192019-06-05 2019-08-04 pharmaceuticals Bangkok CBD TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Internal Controls Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading global pharmaceutical company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, this is a role for an experienced internal control specialist or internal auditor to take this independent role and work closely with various stakeholders.
About the Internal Controls Managers Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Internal Controls Manager to lead various projects to ensure sound internal control practices and manage risks appropriately.
The salary range for this role is THB80K-100K per month + Provident Fund + Group health insurance.
- Manage and facilitate financial reviews/audits
- Conduct risk assessments and identify controls to mitigate identified risks
- Perform audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques
- Analyse and conclude on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment and identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Facilitate completion of SOX processes
- Acts as primary client liaison within Internal Audit with division heads
- Document the results of audit work in accordance with company requirements
- Prepare timely audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors
- Assess, evaluate and promote compliance to internal policies Prepare presentation files and materials for various meetings
- Provide feedback on performance of Internal Auditors, on audit assignments, as applicable.
- Perform quarterly compliance testing and implement new compliance policy or project
- Provide compliance training to employees
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the company’s standard operating procedures and policies and ensure compliance at all times
- Ensure that own company related activities comply with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards
- Undertake other tasks as required
The successful candidate must possess at least 5 years combined working experiences in auditing and internal control field.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related fields
- Preferably minimum 2 years of finance experience, plus additional 2 years experience in internal audit / SOX with MNCs or US based Corporations
- Demonstrated ability to acts as a team player - collaborate and support colleagues and peers across the organisation, while still being able to work independently when needed
- Ability to manage projects and, when required, supervise auditors to follow sound internal control practices and to manage risks appropriately
- Excellent knowledge of financial business operations and risk-based auditing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and able to build rapport
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Advanced skills in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This successful Internal Controls Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new office.
If you have a successful track record of internal control and internal audit and enjoy working in international working environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Internal Controls Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551