Internal Audit Manager
Salary 1 Month Bonus + Medical Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 20 May 20192019-05-20 2019-07-19 travel-and-tourism Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 90000 110000 110000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Internal Audit Manager (x2 Vacancies) job has just become available at one of the most respected global firms based in Bangkok.
About the Internal Audit Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will assist to execute approved internal audit plan in order to evaluate if adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls of the group, entity being audited are in place.
The salary range for this role is THB90k to THB110k per month + 1 Month Bonus + Medical Insurance.
- Assist team leader (Sr. Internal Audit Manager) to execute internal audit assignment as per approved internal audit plan by adopting risk-based approach
- Assist team leader (Sr. Internal Audit Manager) to develop fieldwork schedules, priorities and detailed audit programs for achieving audit objectives and goals
- Utilise audit program and fully update for each and every audit
- Conduct audit interview, identify and summarise business control weaknesses
- Secure and retain sufficient audit evidences to support audit findings
- Assist team leader to update director on the progress of the audit and any emerging issues during audit fieldwork
- Complete internal audit assignment within agreed timeline and scope
- Assure full compliance with internal audit methodologies and critical auditing steps
- Assist team leader to engage auditee of each internal audit assignment which includes conduct audit opening meeting, no surprise meeting ,exit and close out meeting
- Assist team leader to develop audit finding and provide risk rating and audit opinion for each assigned audit
- Assist team leader on draft audit report writing
- Participate in after audit review with team leader to identify lesson learn of each audit that can be used for future improvements
- Conduct special investigation, audit assignment as requested by the audit committee, and senior management
To succeed in the Internal Audit Manger job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior team, across borders and internal matrix.
- Master's/Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting
- A professional audit certification (CIA/CPA/CISA) is a plus
- A minimum of five years working experience at manager level with a well-known company with good knowledge of internal auditing, governance, risks and assurance
- Effective interpersonal skills, which allow candidate to relate well to all levels of management
- Highly self-motivated individual who will provide leadership and guidance to staff
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills
- Intelligent, clear and logical thinker
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing
- Able to travel extensively (domestic and international)
The successful Internal Audit Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-organised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551