Senior Internal Audit Manager
Salary 2 Months Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 20 May 20192019-05-20 2019-07-19 travel-and-tourism Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 130000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading global firm is seeking a high-calibre Senior Internal Audit Manager (x2 vacnacies) in Bangkok to support a large and complex business unit.
About the Senior Internal Audit Manager Role:
Reporting to the Director and Associate Director of Internal Audit and Risk Management, you will lead all internal auditing activities and manage teams of Internal Audit Managers. As the Senior Internal Audit Manager, you will be in charge of executing auditing plans both domestically and internationally.
The salary range for this role is THB130k to 150k per month + 2 months bonus.
- Assist Director of Internal Audit & Risk management to develop and update internal audit methodology for the group
- Lead audit team in executing internal audit assignment as per approved internal audit plan by adopting risk-based approach
- Develop fieldwork schedules, priorities and detailed audit programs for achieving audit objectives and goals
- Complete internal audit assignment within agreed time line and scope
- Assure self and team member fully comply with internal audit methodologies and critical auditing steps
- Effectively engage auditee of each internal audit assignment which includes conducting audit opening meeting, no surprise meeting, exit and close out meeting
- Develop audit finding and provide risk rating and audit opinion for each assigned audit
- Responsible to draft audit report and submit to direct for review
- Conduct after audit review with team member for future improvement
- Be a centre point of internal audit team to proactively conduct monitoring of audit action closure by business as per agreed action and time line specified in each audit report
- Assist director in supervising and coordinating work being performed by co-sourcing auditors (audit firms)
- Provide feedback and coaching for development for more junior team member
- Provide feedback on auditor performance for each particular audit to the director to be able to set action to close gap (if any)
- Assist director for junior staff performance appraisal
To succeed in the Senior Internal Audit Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with entities and departments, both domestically and internationally.
- Effective interpersonal skills, which allow candidate to relate well to all levels of management
- Passion to help improve operations continuously
- Sound judgement and ability to act independently
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
- Able to travel extensively both domestic and overseas
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting
- Possession of a professional audit certification (CIA/CPA/CISA) is preferred
- At least seven years working experience at manager level with multinational company with good knowledge of Internal Auditing, Governance, Risks and Assurance
- People and team management experience
This leading firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a person with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Senior Internal Audit Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551