Country Compliance Lead
Salary THB170000 - THB250000 per month + 2 - 3 months Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 pharmaceuticals Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 170000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Country Compliance Lead (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected pharmaceutical firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional Compliance Lead, this is a role for a person who is a leader in their field.
About the Country Compliance Lead role:
Due to the excellent results and future expansion plans, the Country Compliance Lead will play a key role in the regional compliance team.
- Support Finance Director and Regional Colleague to develop and maintain a strong and practical risk awareness, compliance and control culture and environment
- Streamline and harmonise local policies, including removal of local/divisional policies where they can be leveraged from Corporate Policies and Procedures
- Support execution and coordination of annual risk assessment in market using centralised tools/methodologies developed by Leadership and Regional Colleagues; analyse and summarise results of risk assessments and report results
- Provide local consultation and support with consistent guidance corporate controls, best practices, monitoring and Corporate Audit trends, which includes guidance and instructions on corporate documentation and guidance/ questions related to the enabling technology requirements
- Provide support and guidance to business process owners in the development, execution, and documentation of remedial actions for any deficiencies in corporate guideline and SOP design or operating effectiveness or process enhancements identified through day-to-day compliance and control activities, control self-assessments, Corporate Audits, or Compliance Quality monitoring activities
- Manage documentation, including types of controls (key vs. secondary, preventive vs. detective, manual vs. automated) using the guidance provided by Regional Leadership and Regional Colleagues (to the extent the BPOs and control owners need assistance)
- Gathering data related to Financial Disclosure requests from Corporate Data Strategy and Reconciliation Team for “Payments of Other Sorts Search” Gathering data related to Financial Disclosure requests from Corporate Data Strategy and Reconciliation Team for “Data Monitoring Committee Payment Searches”
- Support the monitoring of the design and effectiveness of the remediation activity and report on its progress
- Execute Compliance Quality monitoring activities using guidance, tools, and templates provided by Regional
- Assist Regional Finance Leaders, Finance Directors, and Regional Colleagues with coordination and preparation of the audit process, by serving as the main point of contact with the external/internal auditors for scheduling and logistics; communicate the list of requirements to Finance Directors, Regional Colleagues, and BPOs and inform them of any non-compliance
The successful candidate will be strategic, responsive and driven.
- Approximately 5-8 years of working experience in a risk management/control environment, including experience with risk identification, measurement and assessment, risk monitoring, reporting and escalation
- Experience working in a Risk Assurance Manager, Controller, Compliance and/or Audit role
- Experience in ICOFR/SOX, FCPA/GPIHP/GV is preferred
- Experience navigating a large, complex organisation and managing stakeholders interests using a matrix organisation
- Strong project management skills
- Experience influencing and executing complex solutions involving multiple groups
- Experience in developing and executing training at all levels of the organisation
- Bachelor degree from an accredited colleague or university; MBA/ CPA preferred or other equivalent education/certification (eg. Chartered Accountant)
- Excellent analytical skills with a demonstrated ability in risk identification, measurement and assessment, risk monitoring, reporting and escalation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Ability to communicate well with all levels
- Ability to identify business issues/ opportunities and to frame business questions
- Savvy with industry and financial systems and financial reporting processes
This leading pharmaceutical firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of compliance and risk management, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551