Head of Internal Audit
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212019-01-20 telecommunications 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent Head of Internal Audit job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the leading telecommunications companies. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit both within Thailand and internationally.
About the Head of Internal Audit Role:
This is a great opportunity for the VP - Internal Audit to develop group systems and processes. Your main responsibility is to be the main person and lead the team for strong internal audit and internal control.
- Responsible for supporting overall strategic internal audit process and framework
- Create, develop, coordinate, assist and most importantly drive and promote internal control concept and process for the company’s management and all employees
- Perform analysis of risks associated with the business; identify and recommend necessary controls or systems to mitigate those risks
- Perform/delegate investigation on key whistle blower case, fraud case report through Ethical hotline, and other available channels
- Assist management to ensure the adequacy efficiency and effectiveness of internal control systems within the organisation
- Plan and perform a periodical review and audit to ensure adequacy of internal control systems and the operating environment complies with all corporate policies
- Provide recommendations for the control of weaknesses and improvement opportunities identified during the audit
- Recommend improvement of management controls designed to safeguard company resources; promote company growth and ensure compliance with government laws and regulations
- Work together with high-level management to conduct process and control reviews to identify and assess business and control risks, and provide advice on ways to improve controls and process efficiency
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of internal audit and internal control working process.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or Finance or other related field
- Minimum ten years’ experience in internal audit at a managerial level or above
- Professional certification: Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Detail-attentive and ability to work on multiple tasks and projects with strong personal time management skills
- Proficiency in English; both writing and speaking due to the nature of the job
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a progressive Head of Internal Audit with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.