Internal Audit Manager
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nuttira Puatana
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 accountancy 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, this global leader within the consumer world is recruiting an Internal Audit Manager to join their team.
About the Internal Audit Manager Role:
Reporting to the Internal Audit Director of Finance and Accounting, you will lead all internal audit activities and manage team. As the Internal AUdit Manager, you will be in charge of working on the internal audit procedure.
- Manage performance of audit assignments, reviews workpapers and audit reports; edits reports prepared by other auditors
- Schedules and plans audits; initiates project planning, assess risk and develops audit direction
- Performs preliminary planning and establishes direction for audits, provides leadership to assigned auditors, manage project to quality outcomes, while meeting established time budget
- Participates in development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning; develops and implements projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals
- Consults with and advises related departments on operational and administrative issues
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of Internal Auditing.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accountancy
- At least five years' in both external and internal audit experience, two years' experience as people’s manager
- Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles
- Strong interpersonal and business communications skills
- Ability to motivate others and promote teamwork
- Good command of English due to the nature of the business
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field. With a 60 years history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive Internal Audit Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.