Internal Audit Manager
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nuttira Puatana
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 accountancy 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, A rapidly expanding Real Estate company is recruiting a Internal Audit Manager to join them based in Bangkok.
About the Internal Audit Manager Role:
Reporting to the Internal Audit Director, you will lead all internal audit activities. As the Internal Audit Manager, you will be in charge of working on the internal audit procedure.
- Adopt a risk-based audit methodology to ensure compliance with the FPL Group’s policies and approved procedures, effectiveness and efficiency of business processes and soundness of the systems of internal controls and risk management processes
- Identify weaknesses in control activities and make value-added recommendations for process improvements
- Present and discuss audit findings and recommendations with local and senior management, including presentation at Finance Committee or Board meetings where applicable
- Prepare appropriate and accurate work paper documentation in accordance with documentation standards maintained by Group Internal Audit Division
- Prepare Annual Audit Plan incorporating inputs from senior management and Head of Group Internal Audit
- Prepare / collate monthly reports to the Board and quarterly reports of project status to the Finance Committee
- Coordinate and liaise with external auditors and Group Internal Audit on audit matters
With the ability to articulate strategy to operational teams you will take the lead in Internal Audit and Control.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accountancy
- Recognised degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional accounting qualification
- At least five years' post qualifying audit experience with a Big 4 Accounting Firm or in the internal audit function of a multinational enterprise
- Strong interpersonal, business communications and report writing skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Familiarity with computer assisted auditing tools such as ACL and electronic work paper applications such as TeamMate would be helpful
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.