Internal Audit Manager
Salary Excellent Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Internal Audit Manager job in a prestigious organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Internal Audit Manager Role:
Reporting to the head of department, you will lead all internal audit activities and manage teams of auditor. As the Internal Audit Manager, you will be in charge of working on the reporting standards and data gathered.
- Meet with senior management team to discuss needs and propose audits, to build stakeholder requirements into department plans
- Schedule and assign audits to team members, ensuring effective and efficient use of resources
- Oversee and provide quality control for the department’s audits, to ensure departmental mandate and business goals are met and that professional standards are maintained at all times
- Ensure completion of audit assignments to provide independent, objective assurance to the audit committee
- Ensure final reports are issued with all recommendations agreed and accepted by the audited individual/group
- Support and encourage team members to be proactive in identifying opportunities to share best practice with senior management, directors and managers to improve the control environment
- Provide assistance to the business in meeting regulatory requirements
- Report to the audit committee at the required intervals on internal audit assignments including planned reviews, investigations, risk advisory work and any other ad-hoc activity as required
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of internal auditing.
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with certified CIA, CPA or CPIAT will be an advantage
- Minimum five years of working experience in auditing field
- Knowledge about audit process and risk analysis process
- Proficient in English both written and spoken and good computer skills required
- International working experience will be an advantage
The successful Internal Audit Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined an want to take the next step in you career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities awaits the right person in this exciting Internal Audit Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.