Internal Audit Manager
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Date posted 02 August 2018 2018-08-022018-10-01 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting internal audit manager job has just become available at one of the most prestigious manufacturing firms based in Bangkok (Ramkhamheang area).
About the Internal Audit Manager/Director Role:
Reporting to the Board, your main responsibility is to plan and perform a full spectrum of internal audit works to ensure strong internal control and compliance.
- Identify key control of significant processes, eg. financial reporting, production and operation process, treasury and etc. and sub-processes
- Define and/or assess all significant risks relating to audit engagement
- Act as a team leader; lead and/or supervise the team to perform the assurance engagement under the supervision of Director of Internal Audit
- Develop audit programs that achieve the engagement objectives
- Collect all information necessary in accordance with audit engagement to understand business process and adequacy of internal control system
- Plan for each audit engagement, audit scope and draft audit program to ensure the quality assurance of audit activity
- Coordinate with the management of audited function regarding the audit engagement and provide all facility to audit team in order to be in line with time schedule
- Review the working paper for summary of audit finding, evidence collection, constructive recommendation and internal control result
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Follow up implementation of improvement as a result from audit recommendations
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least 8-10 years' experience in internal audit, manufacturing in MNC will be an advantage.
- Minimum education of Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 8 years experience in internal or external auditing, internal control or compliance
- Well organised, detail-oriented, good strategic planning and implementation skills
- CIA, CPA certificate are preferable but not required
- Have good English communication skills both in written and spoken to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
This leading professional manufacturing firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive Internal Audit Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this great opportunity.