Assistant Internal Audit Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 24 July 2018 2018-07-242018-09-22 travel-and-tourism 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding mixed industry company is looking for a talented Assistant Internal Audit Manager in Bangkok. In this role, you will assist and be responsible for all internal audit - related activities.
About the Assistant Internal Audit Manager Role:
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, you will assist in all internal audit activities and manage a team of internal auditors. As the Assistant Internal Audit Manager, you will be in charge projects assigned by the internal audit committee.
- Assist team leaders to execute internal audit assignments as per approved internal audit plan by adopting a risk-based approach
- Assist team leader to develop fieldwork schedules, priorities and detailed audit program for achieving audit objectives and goals
- Utilise audit program and full update for each and every audit
- Conduct audit interview, identify and summarise business control weaknesses
- Secure and retain sufficient audit evidences to support audit findings
- Assist team leader to update director on the progress of the audit and any emerging issues during audit fieldwork
- Complete internal audit assignment with agreed timeline and scope
- Assure full compliance with internal audit methodologies and critical auditing steps
- Assist team leader to engage auditee of each internal audit assignment which includes conduct audit opening meeting, no surprise meeting, exit and close out meeting
- Participate in after audit review with team leader to identify lesson learn of each audit that can be used for future improvements
- Conduct special investigation, audit assignments as requested by the audit committee and senior management
To succeed in this role you must have the ability lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of internal auditing.
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing
- Able to travel extensively both domestic and overseas
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting
- A professional audit certification (CIA/CPA/CISA) is a plus
- A minimum of five years' working experience at manager level with a well-known company with good knowledge of internal auditing, governance, risks and assurance
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their filed. The well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive Assistant Internal Audit Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this great opportunity.