Senior Manager Internal Auditor
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 20 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both domestically and internationally, this global leader within the hospitality and catering world is recruiting a Senior Manager Internal Auditor to join their internal auditing team division, the job based in Bangkok.
About the Senior Manager Internal Auditor Role:
Reporting to the Director and Associate Director of Internal Audit and Risk Management, you will lead all internal auditing activities and manage teams of Internal Audit Managers. As the Senior Manager Internal Auditor, you will be in charge of executing auditing plans both domestically and internationally.
- Assist Director of Internal Audit & Risk management to develop and update internal audit methodology for the group
- Lead audit team in executing internal audit assignment as per approved internal audit plan by adopting risk-based approach
- Develop fieldwork schedules, priorities and detailed audit programs for achieving audit objectives and goals
- Complete internal audit assignment within agreed time line and scope
- Assure self and team member fully comply with internal audit methodologies and critical auditing steps
- Effectively engage auditee of each internal audit assignment which includes conducting audit opening meeting, no surprise meeting, exit and close out meeting
- Develop audit finding and provide risk rating and audit opinion for each assigned audit
- Responsible to draft audit report and submit to direct for review
- Conduct after audit review with team member for future improvement
- Be a centre point of internal audit team to proactively conduct monitoring of audit action closure by business as per agreed action and time line specified in each audit report
- Assist director in supervising and coordinating work being performed by co-sourcing auditors (audit firms)
- Provide feedback and coaching for development for more junior team member
- Provide feedback on auditor performance for each particular audit to the director to be able to set action to close gap (if any)
- Assist director for junior staff performance appraisal
To succeed in the Senior Manager Internal Auditor job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with entities and departments, both domestically and internationally.
- Effective interpersonal skills, which allow candidate to relate well to all levels of management
- Passion to help improve operations continuously
- Sound judgement and ability to act independently
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
- Able to travel extensively both domestic and overseas
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting
- Possession of a professional audit certification (CIA/CPA/CISA) is preferred
- At least seven years working experience at manager level with multinational company with good knowledge of Internal Auditing, Governance, Risks and Assurance
- People and team management experience
This leading hospitality and catering firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a person with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Senior Manager Internal Auditor role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.