Internal Audit Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 18 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Internal Audit Manager job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world's leading hospitality and catering companies. Your main responsibility is to to support a large and complex business unit.
About the Internal Audit Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will assist to execute approved internal audit plan in order to evaluate if adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls of the group, entity being audited are in place.
- Assist team leader (Sr. Internal Audit Manager) to execute internal audit assignment as per approved internal audit plan by adopting risk-based approach
- Assist team leader (Sr. Internal Audit Manager) to develop fieldwork schedules, priorities and detailed audit programs for achieving audit objectives and goals
- Utilise audit program and fully update for each and every audit
- Conduct audit interview, identify and summarise business control weaknesses
- Secure and retain sufficient audit evidences to support audit findings
- Assist team leader to update director on the progress of the audit and any emerging issues during audit fieldwork
- Complete internal audit assignment within agreed timeline and scope
- Assure full compliance with internal audit methodologies and critical auditing steps
- Assist team leader to engage auditee of each internal audit assignment which includes conduct audit opening meeting, no surprise meeting ,exit and close out meeting
- Assist team leader to develop audit finding and provide risk rating and audit opinion for each assigned audit
- Assist team leader on draft audit report writing
- Participate in after audit review with team leader to identify lesson learn of each audit that can be used for future improvements
- Conduct special investigation, audit assignment as requested by the audit committee , and senior management
To succeed in the Internal Audit Manger job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior team, across borders and internal matrix.
- Master's/Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting
- A professional audit certification (CIA/CPA/CISA) is a plus
- A minimum of five years working experience at manager level with a well-known company with good knowledge of internal auditing, governance, risks and assurance
- Effective interpersonal skills, which allow candidate to relate well to all levels of management
- Highly self-motivated individual who will provide leadership and guidance to staff
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills
- Intelligent, clear and logical thinker
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing
- Able to travel extensively (domestic)
The successful Internal Audit Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-organised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.