VP Internal Audit
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 22 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A job opportunity at a renowned company has just been made available. As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, this leading brand within the building materials industry is recruiting a VP Internal Audit to lead the internal audit function based in Bangkok.
About the VP Internal Audit Role:
Reporting directly to the audit committee, you will lead the internal audit activities and ensure corporate governance and business ethics.
- Prepare the annual internal audit plan
- Manage the audit activities in accordance with the plan over the identified areas by working closely with the business unit's heads
- Suggest and provide recommendations for the improvement of the internal control processes
- Prepare audit reports in accordance with SET/SEC regulations
- Present the audit findings and identified issues to the Audit Committee and communicate to the CEO and management team
- Coordinate with the each BU head for corrective actions and preventive actions
- Encourage awareness of business ethics, business continuity management, fraud and risk assessment
To succeed in this VP Internal Audit job, you will need to have a background of internal audit in listed companies and have the ability to work cooperatively with the senior management team.
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in accounting, finance or other related fields of business field of study
- Minimum of five to seven years' related experience in external auditing, internal auditing, internal control or risk management from a major company/division of a large corporation
- Experience from a company listed in the Thai Stock Exchange is preferred
- Understanding of SEC regulations in relation to Quality Control and Financial Audit requirements and SET reporting requirements
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
This leading building materials company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise. If you have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of leading the internal audit function, you can take your career forward with this exciting VP Internal Audit role.
Apply today to further discuss this new opportunity.