Internal Audit Head
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly growing energy company is seeking an experienced Internal Audit Head to lead the on-going internal control implementation and development. The company that is offering the job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
About the Internal Audit Head Role:
You will take the lead of implementing internal controls within the group to meet requirements of audit committees and SEC. You will work closely with outsourced external audit team to push forward the company IPO process.
- Determining internal audit annual program, designing working paper and audit tools
- Performing the full audit cycle, including compliance, risk management, fraud management and control management
- Performing audit fieldwork either individually and as a team player
- Reporting internal audit findings to management team including recommendations and suggestions for actions plans
- Maintaining open communication with management and the audit committee
- Communicating progress on the agreed action plans with audit committee and related government bodies
- Providing training related to audit manual, audit process and risk management
To succeed in this role, you will need to keep up to date of business operation process, internal and external regulatory to maintain company's property and information safeguard.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other related fields of business field of study
- Minimum five to seven years of related experiences in external auditing, internal auditing, internal control or risk management from a major company/division of a large corporation
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or similar designations would be an advantage
- Experience from a company listed in the Thai Stock Exchange is preferred
- Preferred is also experience with IPO, understanding of SEC regulations in relation to quality control and financial audit requirements and SET reporting requirements
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
This is much more than an energy company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of internal control management and enjoy working in a fast pace environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Internal Audit Head role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.