Legal and Compliance Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 26 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A global software development company is recruiting a Legal and Compliance Manager in Bangkok to join their international division based in Bangkok.
About the Legal and Compliance Manager Role:
Reporting to the line managers in overseas and CEO in Thailand, you will handle wide range of legal works with in organisation, from commercial contract, cross-border regulation, labour law, negotiation, as well as being business partner with other functions.
- Review commercial contract for suppliers both domestically and internationally
- Provide advice on legal and compliance fundamentals
- Provide situation analysis and legal advice and solutions on every aspect of the business operations
- Localise group policies for domestic implementation
- Provide updated information on fundamental compliance and anti-corruption for existing and new employees
- Provide legal advice on labour law when necessarily
- Contact with external legal advisor or other third parties
- Contact with government organisation as appropriate
- Be business partner with other departments
- Involve in fraud investigation case when necessarily
- Provide advice on new investment, product or service
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
As the Legal and Compliance Manager, you will need to be able to review commercial contract for suppliers, both domestically and internationally.
- A degree in Laws or related fields
- Minimum ten years of working experience in legal and compliance
- Have working experience in an international environment
- Experience from IT company would be a plus
- Excellent English skills
- Commit and follow delivery timelines
- Resilience - be able to work under pressure
This company is much more than software development and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you feel you have the passion and ambition to become a key member of a company that offers invaluable work experience in a diverse, multicultural environment, please contact us immediately.
We look forward to discussing your career goals and future with you.
Apply today for this new opportunity.