Regional Control and Risk Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Date posted 04 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Regional Control and Risk Manager job has just become available at one of the prestigious energy firms based in Bangkok. Reporting to the CFO, this is a role for an Internal Auditor who would like to take their career to the regional level.
About the Regional Control and Risk Manager Role:
Reporting to the CFO, you will take the lead to maintain and audit key controls and group policies as well as and review the operational risks across the SEA.
- Animation of a network of internal control officers over Asia Pacific region-annual planning of deadlines and deliverable, training, coordinate with internal auditors, quality reviews of internal control document
- Ensure business quality of regional companies in the business unit with support missions to the entities including organisation maturity assessment, process re-engineering, policies and procedures compliance
- Develop and implement a periodic monitoring, review and reporting framework for all activities related to risk management, business continuity management and internal controls
- Determine performance targets and evaluate the business value generated by the risk and control function
- Collect, prioritise and respond to request from the business functions regarding risk management, business continuity management and internal controls
To succeed in the Regional Control and Risk Manager job, you will need to have at least five years in internal control, business process improvement and risk management, regional experience will be an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field
- Self-motivated and well-organised
- Strong analytical reasoning and quick learner
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent command of English both in spoken and written
This international energy firms needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field. With great clients and known for their expertise for its excellent products, it is the great time to join in their exciting time.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career to regional level, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.