Internal Controls and Process Improvement Manager
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Supamas Thanyakunakornsakul
Date posted 08 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Internal Controls and Process Improvement Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global manufacturing firms based in Bangkok (be able to regularly travel to the plant in upcountry). This is a role for an Internal Controls and Process Improvement Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Internal Controls and Process Improvement Manager Role:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will lead all activities across internal controls, compliance and process improvement areas.
- Coordinate with both external and internal parties in order to test the controls
- Coordinate with process owners to update the documentation and revise the controls testing plan for better process improvement
- Facilitate completion of annual entity wide controls questionnaire
- Coordinate management testing of key controls and upload into ERP system
- Assist in test design and query resolution; assist sub-process owners in completion of remediation testing, including update of controls/test plans.
- Progressively review, update process mapping whilst commercially assessing opportunities to streamline business processes; identify projects for redesign and implementation to project managed in conjunction with business leaders
- Review and maintain Delegation of Authority (DOA) documentation
- Support and contribute to the document of policy, procedures and governance material
- Able to identify gaps between implemented controls and key risks and recommenced actions
The successful candidate must obtain the ability to document and map processes end to end. Moreover, he/she should be able to add value in business process initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent
- At least five years’ experience in a controls environment (commercial or audit)
- A clear, concise communicator with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Advanced PC skills in all Microsoft applications
- Good analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good time management skills and able to work under pressure
This leading professional manufacturing firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive Internal Controls and Process Improvement Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this great opportunity.