Internal Audit Assistant Manager
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Nuttira Puatana
Date posted 05 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is looking for an Internal Audit Assistant Manager in Bangkok who will lead a team and be responsible for internal audit functions.
About the Internal Audit Assistant Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Internal Audit Assistant Manager will play a key role in the team's continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
- Pro-actively mobilise the MCO risk management agenda, ensuring high quality risk assessments are conducted & risks are appropriately managed
- Understand root causes of issues & poor performance, identify where controls are not operating and drive remediation through relevant business leaders
- Ensure that the global financial controls framework is embedded & operating in line with the agreed global model
- Oversight over financial controls operated outside of finance and drive focus on operational controls across the business Maintain & enforce relevant local authority schedules
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of internal audit.
- At least five years of experience from audit firm or internal audit/risk management from FMCG
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
- Strong individual contribution as well as team player
- Good communication skills - written & verbal
- Ability to understand complex company processes, financial reporting issues, providing practical solutions
- Ability to explain control procedures and mitigation plan to non-finance people with approachable and friendly demeanor
The successful Internal Audit Assistant Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.