Senior Audit Consultant
Salary Excellent Package
Consultant Hataya Jivagunchainan
Date posted 01 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Senior Audit Consultant job has just become available at one of the most successful international insurance companies located in Bangkok, Sathorn area. Reporting directly to the Manager, this is a role for talent who seeks advancement in their career.
About the Senior Audit Consultant Role:
In this role you will be responsible for performing internal audit activities and assisting the Director of Internal Audit in preparing materials presented to the senior management team.
- Actively participating in on-site process walk-through with the project team
- Performing relevant controls testing
- Producing high-quality audit work paper documentation
To succeed in the Senior Audit Consultant role, you will need to have ability to work independently and effectively with senior management teams, across all areas.
- Minimum four years of internal audit experience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent critical and analytical skills
- Internal control, accounting, finance and IT experience preferred
- Fluent in English is a must
This international insurance company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this great opportunity.