Internal Controls Manager
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 22 January 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international FMCG company is seeking a high-calibre Internal Controls Manager in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Internal Controls Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Internal Controls Manager will play a key role in the HR team's continued development and success in its new expanding Bangkok office.
- Drive the company's agenda; in the manufacturing and inventory management, fixed assets, marketing equipment management, procurement to payable, financial reporting, human resources and IT processes
- Partner with the business to ensure control standard compliant and efficient processes, independently assessing control effectiveness and providing recommendation and conducting relevant coaching/training as necessary
- Subject matter expert on business control activities element of control standard, as well as the compliance process
- Subject matter expert on monitoring and information and communication element of control standard
- Owner of control process over segregation of duties, user access system and configurable/application controls
With the ability to articulate strategy to operational teams you will take the lead in internal audit aspects.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting & Auditing and MBA in related field from reputable university
- Eight to ten years work experience in finance at least 50% of which covers COSO/ SOX implementation and testing, process improvement and audits
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and accounting software (SAP is a plus)
- Mature, dynamic, self-motivated and trustworthy
- Big 4 audit firms or manufacturing experience is a plus
This reputable FMCG company has made a profit for every year of its history and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Internal Controls Manager seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity