Senior Accounting Manager
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-11 pharmaceuticals 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A leading pharmaceutical company is recruiting a Senior Accounting Manager in Bangkok to join its team. In this Senior Accounting Manager job, you will be responsible for integrated month-end closing for the firm.
About the Senior Accounting Manager Role:
As a senior accounting manager will be in overseeing and ensuring timely closing and accurate financial reporting and analysis both Management Reporting and Local Statutory Reporting. You will ensure the financial reports are prepared in accordance to the Thai Accounting and Regulatory Standards and comply with Company Policies. The Sr. Accounting Manager will be responsible for various aspects of accounting functions for all entities in Thailand.
- Ensure the integrity of all accounting journals entry and supporting paper are prepared with correctness and completeness in accordance to Thai Accounting Standards as well as compliance with the Company policies.
- Oversea daily operations of the accounting team to handle a full set of accounting, bookkeeping, tax filing processes.
- Excellent knowledge implementation and control of Revenue Recognition, Account Payable, Account Receivable, Fixed Asset, Tax (CIT, VAT, WHT, and Transfer Price)
- Ensure all taxation activities are conducted in compliance with relevant laws (CIT, VAT, WHT, and Transfer Price) - prepare and submit all associated reports.
- Liaisons with both Internal and External parties over a spectrum of finance matters e.g. Internal Auditors, External Auditors, Revenue Departments, Bank, etc.
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders in the organization to meet the needs of both Controllership and business to improve the operational processes and policies in support of organizations mission. Formulate, review and implement appropriate financial and internal controls in compliance with reporting requirements and procedures; investigate problem areas and develop action plans to address and resolve.
- Proactively to resolve issues that arise and collaborate with Cross Functional to improve and prevent the future issues.
- Special projects and other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accountancy (Masters degree is a plus)
- Recognized Degree equivalent professional qualification (CPA Preferable)
- At least seven to ten years' Accounting and Financial Management experience with at least three years' work experience as manager or similar role
- Excellent knowledge in Tax and other compliance implications Local Accounting Standard and regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Experience in SAP FICO – at least 3-5 cycle year end closing.
- Thai language required and fluent in English due to the nature of the business
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills, Strategic Thinking
- Strong team player and possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership charisma, maturity and capability of leading the Accounting teams.
- Strong capability to adapt to necessary changes, and to lead/drive changes
- Able to work under pressure, deliver results and observe deadline
- Be independent and firm, at same time a team player
- Strong computer skills (including Excel)
This leading pharmaceutical firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With years of history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a pro-active and hands on leader with a ‘can-do’ attitude seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Accounting Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.