Group Accounting Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 25 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An international energy business is seeking a high-calibre Group Accounting Manager in Bangkok to support a complex business unit in Thailand. The job requires the consolidation of financial report and to be responsible for management reports.
About the Group Accounting Manager Role:
This is a great role for the Group Accounting Manager to redevelop group systems and processes. Your main responsibility is to consolidate Financial report and responsible for management report.
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly group management accounts under IFRS
- Management and improvement of group consolidation system and process
- Analysis of monthly management reporting from the Group’s operations
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for head office companies, subsidiaries and other related companies
- Challenge and reconcile the subsidiaries accounting
- Assistance with preparation of consolidated group financial statements and interim reports under IFRS
- Primary finance contact for local accounting firms/ financial controllers and regional heads
- Involvement in budgeting and forecasting process
- Balance sheet and cash flow forecast modelling
- Review of client contracts and proposals, including pricing decisions
- Accounting systems and processes improvement
- Assistance with integration of acquisitions
- Revenue forecasting and sales pipeline management
- Other Ad hoc duties
- Oversea loan compliance
- Lead in the annual audit process – finalise time and budget
The successful candidate must possess minimum five to seven years' experience at least and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Fluent in English is essential in order to communicate effectively with stakeholders that speak and read in the language;
- Qualified accountant with at least five years' experience, preferably trained with a big 4 audit firm;
- Have good working knowledge and experiences of Thailand tax law, IFRA, and Thailand accounting standards; and
- Strong problem solving, leadership and communication skills
With the consistent growth of this company, it is clearly number one in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive Group Accounting Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.