Salary THB80000 - THB100000 per annum
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nuttira Puatana
Date posted 22 September 2018 2018-09-222018-11-21 accountancy 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding import-export comany is looking for a talented Accounting Manager in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all accouning-related functions
About the Accounting Manager Role:
Reporting to the Group Accounting Manager, you will lead all accounts activities. As the Accounting Manager, you will be in charge of working on the reporting standards and data gathered.
- Ensure the timely submission of all of the firm’s tax forms. Organize timely and accurate preparation of documentation pertinent to all of the firm’s tax responsibilities
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements for individual entities and group consolidation in accordance. Reconcile and do details of all account for financial report
- Prepare monthly financial statements, including management reports and accounting analysis to identify and explain variances
- Prepare overall financial presentation to Board of Directors meeting
- Perform other regular internal audit checks on accounting documentation, reports, financial statements, and all tax responsibilities for the firm’s operation
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and forecasting
- Perform accounting analyses and reporting to support decision-making purposes
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of Accounting.
- Ability to speak Thai due to the nature of the business
- Bachelor' / Masters degree in accounting or finance, experience five to ten years' in accounting for import-export business will be an advantage.
- CPA qualification is preferred (but not required)
- Good command of spoken and written English due to the nature of the business
- Good interpersonal skill, Ability to multitask and establish priorities with able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, words, outlook and accounting software (Quick book, Express)
- Experience dealing with international group operations and global audit processes
The successful Accounting Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are an Accounting Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.