Financial Planning and Reporting
Salary Performance bonus + Provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Job Ref 1816920/001
Date posted 17 June 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-06-17 2022-08-16 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Financial Planning and Reporting Lead (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading food businesses based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional FP&A, you will be also working closely with the BU Controller and accounting operations team.
About the Financial Planning and Reporting Lead Role:
You will lead a team of FP&A professionals to ensure the effective delivery of a consistent financial planning and analysis experience that integrates planning, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting and provide broad knowledge of business performance to enhance decision making by the business group or function. In this role, you will contribute to the continuous process improvement to ensure effective business results in collaboration with key stakeholders, while delivering efficient routine financial activities to the defined business or function.
The package for this role includes base salary + performance bonus + provident fund.
- Create, coordinate and communicate timely, accurate and consistent complex financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting for the assigned business group or function and identify business insights from the financial data to influence decision making
- Lead all aspects of routine activities and partner with cross functional financial teams to achieve the finance strategy and strategic goals of the business or function and implement effective and efficient tools, models and reporting to deliver insights to ensure accuracy and transparency
- Provide input and guidance to direct reports to identify opportunities to improve processes and data and technology to drive standardisation and simplification of financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting
- Identify key financial risks and communicate recommendations to key stakeholders
- Coordinate the execution of integrated business planning, forecasting and operating review for the business group or function
- Apply substantial understanding of the domain practices and procedures to create ad hoc analysis and complex modelling including cost of services and associated trends, financial and non-financial to enable decision making and evaluate key performance indicators
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions
To succeed in this Financial Planning and Reporting Lead job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with business units, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Solid experiences coordinating the delivery of financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting services
- Proven experience leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making
- Experience leading a team and working with multiple businesses or international business or function
- Make sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information, to effectively solve problems
- Plan and prioritise work to meet commitments aligned with organisational goals
- Strong analysis and ability to present financial information in a manner which drive improved business decisions
This global food company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Planning and Reporting Lead job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB90000 - THB110000 per month + Performance BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Finance & Accounting Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at a profitable medium size international trading company based in Sukhumvit. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a Accounting Manager who is good in their field.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Financial Controller (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG firm based in Bangkok.
Salary: THB60000 - THB100000 per month + Performance BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Credit Controller (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected firms based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for those who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Group Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 27 April 2022An attractive Financial Controller job (x1 vacancy) with managerial opportunity in a prestigious professional service organisation based in Thailand has just become available.
Salary: THB65000 - THB175000 per month + Attractive Package + Performance BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 26 April 2022A world-leading firm is recruiting a Accounting Manager / Assistant Accounting Manager (x 3 vacancy) in Bangkok and it's perimeter to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.