Operations Finance Manager
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tuangthong Thongnoppakun
Job Ref 1807880/001
Date posted 06 June 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-06-16 2022-08-05 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Bangkok Bangna TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand and internationally, this famous agricultural company is recruiting Operations Finance Manager (x1 vacancy) to join the team.
About the Operations Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to the Vice President, Global Finance Operations, you will take care of all the financial reports and lead accounting and finance team of the company. As the Operations Finance Manager, you will be in charge of working on the reporting standards and data gathered.
The competitive package for this role include base salary + performance bonus
- Integrate the finance planning and reporting for the Asia Pacific region (ASEANI, Korea, China) manufacturing and supply chain network and sourcing trade-offs, for the financial productivity measures within the four walls of each facility, across supply chain and incorporating product costing accounting and inventory valuation
- Optimise regional profitability and Return on Invested Capital through implementation of Strategies and comparison to plant net book values and future capital investment
- Lead the implementation of product costing methodologies and month-end close process efficiency; refine and harmonise accounting methodology for cost of sales enabling both gross and contribution margin perspectives
- Enable growth through enhanced global focus on speciality operations and strategic initiatives
- Improve business visibility to enhance analytics, process standardisation and best practices with particular focus on net structural savings and cost per metric ton and variances
- Support development of manufacturing metrics and alignment within incentive rewards
- Support supply chain finance team to develop productions plans for manufacturing sites, toller network, coordinate the planning and analysis of manufacturing costs
- Supports actions to improve cost effective supplier on-time delivery, material availability, etc and translate the goals into performance expectations for the materials team
- Supports the establishment and implementation of a vision of supply chain excellence by leading all finance facets of the supply chain including strategic sourcing, vendor base management, risk buy assessments, and managing inventory levels
To succeed in this job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operative with senior management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree required with emphasis in Finance or Economics. CPA and MBA preferred
- Must have seven years of progressive finance planning experiences, preferably in food and beverage industry and operations, manufacturing and supply chain
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills; must be able to convey information to ROLT and RBLT in a clear, focused, and concise manner
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and experience using ERP costing systems
- Experience working with SAP, SAP BW, SAP BPS/BI-IP and BPC preferred
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 2 344 4834
Salary: THB90000 - THB110000 per month + Performance BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Finance & Accounting Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at a profitable medium size international trading company based in Sukhumvit. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a Accounting Manager who is good in their field.
Salary: Performance bonus + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Financial Planning and Reporting Lead (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading food businesses based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional FP&A, you will be also working closely with the BU Controller and accounting operations team.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 01 June 2022A continued expanding international FMCG/trading business is looking for a talented Business Planning Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a crucial role. In this job, you will a part of finance team and be responsible for relevant financial analysis and being a finance business partners with related functions.
Salary: bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 04 June 2022An excellent Accounting and Finance Compliance Executive (x 1 vacancy) job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of Thailand’s leading companies. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business units with your strategy and accuracy.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Financial Controller (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG firm based in Bangkok.