Business Planning Specialist/ Manager
Salary Performance bonus + Provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Job Ref 1798010/001
Date posted 29 April 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-05-26 2022-06-28 engineering Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An industry leading industrial automation company is recruiting a Business Planning Specialist/ Manager (x1 vacancy) to lead the team. In this Business Planning Specialist/ Manager job, you will be working closely with the Managing Director to ensure the company growth.
About the Business Planning Specialist/ Manager Role:
You will be responsible for establishing, supervising and managing the business support work units to ensure the businesses to reach organisational goals.
The package for this role includes base salary + performance bonus + provident fund.
- Support the management to prepare company mid term plan, yearly budget, quarterly forecast and related monthly business report to the group
- Monitor periodically the overall performance of various departments against approved operating business plan. Highlight any discrepancies and recommend corrective actions
- Plan and execute for company profit and loss management
- Cross functioning improvement and support variance meeting arrangement
- Assist top management in developing and formulating the company’s long and short term strategies
- Coordinate and follow up the timely preparation of the annual operating business plan and budget in conjunction with all departments. Ensure that such plans are in-line with the established company’s strategy, and objectives
- Coordinate and follow up the timely preparation of the forecasts and monthly reports in conjunction with all departments and ensures the reports for management and related sections are carried out accurately
- Analyse the yearly actual results of the company’s operations versus the estimates of the plan. Investigate accomplishments / discrepancies
- Manage pricing and profitability while supporting the sales to exceed the budget
- Preparation of planned vs actual reports, monitoring critical activities based on project schedule and project management
- Participation in regular project progress review meetings & keeping a track of minutes of meeting
- Support top management for business report
To succeed in the Business Planning Specialist/ Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively across function and able to be a business partner with the head of business departments and the MD.
- Preferably experience in business planning, business related
- Experienced in project management, profit and loss structure
- Five years or more in managerial level
- Proven track record and experience in implementing projects and process improvements
- Experience in business transformation projects related to business organisation projects
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Independent and result orientated with high personal drive to succeed
This leading engineering company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With decades of history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Planning Specialist/ Manager job.
Apply today for this new opportunity
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 01 June 2022A continued expanding international FMCG/trading business is looking for a talented Business Planning Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a crucial role. In this job, you will a part of finance team and be responsible for relevant financial analysis and being a finance business partners with related functions.
Salary: Performance bonus + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 May 2022An exciting Planning and Control Department Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading engineering company in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role finance professional to lead the company business and financial strategy plans.
Salary: Performance bonus + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 29 April 2022An exciting Business Planning Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG company based in Bangkok. You will be working closely with the commercial team to drive the business performance.
Salary: THB90000 - THB110000 per month + Performance BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Finance & Accounting Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at a profitable medium size international trading company based in Sukhumvit. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a Accounting Manager who is good in their field.
Salary: Performance bonus + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Financial Planning and Reporting Lead (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading food businesses based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional FP&A, you will be also working closely with the BU Controller and accounting operations team.