Business Planning Manager
Salary Performance bonus + Provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Job Ref 1795840/001
Date posted 29 April 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-04-29 2022-06-28 fmcg Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Planning Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG company based in Bangkok. You will be working closely with the commercial team to drive the business performance.
About the Business Planning Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and e-commerce expansion plans, the Business Planning Manager will play a key role in the Business Planning and Commercial Finance team continued development and success.
The package for this role includes base salary + performance bonus + provident fund.
- Prepare and analyse various financial and management reports
- Prepare and analyse monthly estimate and the budget planning and financial management of designed brands
- Perform a variance analysis to identify the causes and drivers
- Participate in the strategic planning process and providing input on developing plans for improving company profitability
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business process and recommend the solution to management
- Other assignments in finance and accounting areas
The successful candidate must possess at least five years of experience in financial/ business planning and commercial finance and have the ability to work on their own initiative in dynamic environment.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or any related fields
- At least five years of experience in FP&A, business planning or business reporting
- Experience in multi-national company of FMCG is preferable
- Systematic thinking and excellent analytic skill
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience in SAP BI is a plus
The successful Business Planning Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a talented financial analyst professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Business Planning Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 01 June 2022A continued expanding international FMCG/trading business is looking for a talented Business Planning Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a crucial role. In this job, you will a part of finance team and be responsible for relevant financial analysis and being a finance business partners with related functions.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Financial Controller (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG firm based in Bangkok.
Salary: Performance bonus + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 29 April 2022An industry leading industrial automation company is recruiting a Business Planning Specialist/ Manager (x1 vacancy) to lead the team. In this Business Planning Specialist/ Manager job, you will be working closely with the Managing Director to ensure the company growth.
Salary: Car allowance + Performance bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 29 April 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this industry leader within the food production world is recruiting a Corporate Strategy Manager (x1 vacancy) to join their strategy team in Bangkok.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 27 April 2022An attractive M&A Manager job (X1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG and manufacturing firms based in Thailand. In this job, you will be a part of M&A team in driving business to the next phase of growth.