Financial Planning Manager
Salary THB200000 - THB270000 per month + Variable Bonus + Provident Fund + IPD + OPD + Annual leave
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-20 2019-10-12 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 200000 270000 270000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international FMCG business is seeking a high-calibre Financial Planning Manager (x 1 vacancy) in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a JPN Business
About the Financial Planning Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, this Financial Planning Manager will play a key role in the Financial Planning team's continued development and success in its BKK - JPN office.
The salary range for this role is THB200K - THB 270K + Variable Bonus + Provident Fund + IPD + OPD + Annual leave.
- Responsible for assisting with key deliverable for the Japan team including the annual operating plan process, five-year strategic plan, forecast submissions
- Support delivery of monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Perform various ad-hoc analysis for the Japan team as required
- Assist in the development and upkeep of the financial model used to build the P&L line items of the annual operating plan through each round of the planning process
- Partner with Japan team to ensure all volume, gross sales, working trade and COGS updates are captured
- Support delivery of monthly and quarterly reporting requirements, simplify and automate the process
- Assist in creating the cause of change P&L model used to identify key causal drivers of change vs. the prior year
- Complete schedules to submit financial data to the region teams
- Support JP team in analysis and preparation for the BU/region monthly/quarterly business review decks
- Complete ad-hoc schedules/deliverable as necessary during the year
- Assist in creating AOP, SBP, ad-hoc presentations for Senior Management
- Drive decision making through analytical support on ad-hoc projects (as needed)
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of essential of FP&A in FMCG Market.
- Have Finance Planning experienced more than 7 years, preferred FMCG background
- Be able to travel TH-JP from times to times
- Proficiency in English and Japanese
This company is much more than FMCG firm and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Financial Planning Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551