Assistant Corporate Financial Planning Manager
Salary THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Provident fund + Allowance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-10 2019-09-08 retail Bangkok CBD TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant Corporate Financial Planning Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of leading fashion retailers based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Corporate Planning Manager, this is a role that you will get to work closely with other departments as business partner.
About the Assistant Corporate Financial Planning Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for corporate financial planning, budgeting, mid-term business plan, PL analysis and acting as a business partner with the other departments and providing comments for management during decision making.
The salary range for this role is THB80K-100K per month + Provident fund + Allowance.
- Create P&L budget with each department and monitor it weekly and monthly base to achieve the budget
- Analyse P&L results, identify the management issue, and report to managements
- Create mid-term business plan with management team
- Resolve issues including discrepancies and irregularities by hands on basis
- Educate finance and accounting knowledge to other departments and store managers
- Create merchandising budget which is set by product category and season and manage it to sell out the products in the proper sales period
To succeed in this Assistant Corporate Financial Planning Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the other departments and be able to work in fast-paced and seasonal fashion retail environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of two years in financial planning and analysis and budgeting with accounting foundation would be a plus
- Commercial finance experience will be an advantage
- Business level English
- Passionate in Retail business
- Strong communication skills with multinational working environment
- Problem solving attitude and logical thinking skill
- Able to handle stress and deadlines
- Having leadership and being team player
- Excellent in Microsoft excel and SAP would be a plus
This global brand needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great Career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Corporate Planning Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551