Regional Finance Manager
Salary THB250000 - THB300000 per month + Medical Insurance + Variable Bonus
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-17 2019-09-06 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 250000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is looking for a talented Regional Finance Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will manage a regional team and work closely with other stakeholders and be responsible for all finance-related functions.
About the Regional Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to the regional GM and Global Finance Director, you will lead all FP&A and commercial finance activities and manage teams across Southeast Asia. As the Regional Finance Manager, you will be in charge of working on the regional strategy support crucial decision making and data gathered.
The salary range for this role is THB250k - THB300k per month + Medical Insurance + Variable Bonus.
- Manage the regional business financially
- Act as key co-pilot for the regional head and financial sparring partner to the business unit heads regionally
- Drive the business to next level of autonomy
- Shape and build up the regional organisation together with the regional management team of Asia
- Co-develop country specific growth strategies and evaluate the (financial) implications of investment choices
- Steer the business financially and commercially
- Lead all planning, forecasting, and reporting processes related to the business in the Asia Region in close alignment with the global and local finance teams
- Coordinate, control and comment the monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting and forecasting including a clear understanding of the risks and opportunities
A talented Regional Finance Manager is required for this rewarding role as he/she will have to gather, analyse and prepare regional financial information as basis for planning, steering and decision processes on senior executive level.
- Degree and CPA/CA qualified with 10+ years of relevant experience ideally gained in a Big 4 accounting firm followed by commercial experience gained with a reputable FMCG / retail firm
- A driven, proactive and hands on individual with strong commercial acumen
- Team player who has demonstrated a successful track record in partnering with diverse stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills would also be essential to succeed in the role
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551