Associate Finance Planning Manager
Salary THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Guaranteed bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 01 May 20192019-05-01 2019-06-30 pharmaceuticals Bangkok CBD TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A leading international pharmaceutical business is seeking a high-calibre Associate Finance Planning Manager (x1 job vacancy) to support this fast growing business in Thailand.
About the Associate Finance Planning Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Associate Finance Planning Manager to work with the cross functional team and act as a business partners in this fast growing consumer health-care business.
Salary range: THB80K-100K per month + Provident fund + Guaranteed Bonus.
- Construct P&L and pricing analysis for new and existing products and projects to ensure profitability
- Responsible for producing high quality financial reports and outlooks to analyse business against budget plan.
- Identify risks and opportunity to commercial team to improve the business performance
- Act as business partner to cross functional team, proactively tracking business performance vs target and communicate to cross functional and regional leaders with financial insights
- Perform P&L by brand and by customer on monthly basis to provide financial insights
- Lead the annual budget planning process, working with cross functional team and leaders to coordinate inputs, apply assumptions, in order to craft up a robust budget proposal presentation
- Produce finance monthly reports to submit to regional team
To succeed in this Associate Finance Planning Manager, you must have the ability to ac as a business partner and possess a keen understanding of the consumer products business.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Relevant working experience in Finance planning, preferably consumer business exposure
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting process
- Experience in analysis effectiveness of trade and marketing spend, as well as channel and brand P&L performance analysis
- Business partnering and commercial mindset to work effectively with cross functions
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and focus on priorities
- Strong communication and people skills, able to influence management and regional
The successful Associate Finance Planning Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you have a successful track record of financial planning and analysis and enjoy working in dynamic environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Associate Financial Planning Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551