Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-03-30 accountancy Bangkok CBD TH THB 100000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting FP&A Manager job has just become available at one of the leading entertainment business based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the financial planning and analysis of the company.
About the FP&A Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for various aspects of the financial planning and analysis for the company and act as liaison between relevant stakeholders and act as a business partner with the commercial team.
- Provide and interpret financial information, monitor and interpret cash flows and predicting future trends
- Perform the analysis over the financial variance and advise with the relevant stakeholders
- Develop financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Assist in the forecasting and budgeting process including support the elements of monthly financial closing
- Support sales analysis in monthly sales forecasting, expedite completion of weekly reports for senior management including other monthly analysis and other research projects as required
- Prepare accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Formulate strategic and long-term business plans
- Handle frequent ad-hoc projects and analyses as assigned Finance Director and management
To succeed in this FP&A Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with finance and accounting, commercial and business team.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance/business administration or relevant fields
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Demonstrable proficiency in the use of spreadsheet, accounting, and financial applications software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including advanced skills in Excel
- Great organisational skills with the ability to prioritise based on evolving workload
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, including adaptability, personal effectiveness, and the ability to establish quick rapport
- Strong organisational and time management skills
This international entertainment company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field. With great clients and know for their corporate entertain, they have won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting FP&A Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551