Strategic Planning Director
Salary THB200000 - THB250000 per month + Attractive Package
Consultant Tinnapop Patomrattanapiban
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-29 travel-and-tourism Bangkok TH THB 200000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Strategic Planning Director job has just become available at one of the most respected global firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Deputy Corporate CFO, this is a role for a strategic planner who is a leader in their field.
About the Strategic Planning Director Role:
Reporting to the Deputy Corporate CFO, you will help to develop the company's strategic plan. As the Strategic Planning Director, you will be involved in monitoring trends, providing support for strategic issues and develop recommendations.
- Assists VP Strategic Planning in developing the annual 5-year strategic planning process; consolidating Strategic Plans; identifying critical issues/opportunities; developing strategic and recommendations to propose to the management on how to optimise near-term growth.
- Monitor industry trends and company news.
- Assists VP Strategic Planning in providing support to the strategic issues management process; identifying and assessing strategic issues; participating and/or facilitating strategic discussion and where necessary, managing strategic initiatives.
- Analysis new business opportunities, potential impact and assists VP Strategic planning in formulating strategic recommendations in response to changes in the global hospitality, food, and retailed environment
- Participates in the yearly strategic planning process, facilitating guidance on process and methodology, and developing cross strategic analysis and recommendations.
- Assists in the Investor Relations work as needed
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and think strategically.
- Masters in Business Administration or Finance
- A minimum of three years in Corporate Strategic Planning or Corporate Finance
- Excellent knowledge of strategic planning concepts and frameworks, business issues and concepts, research methodology, general management and financial analysis
- Good interaction skills with senior management, with ability to articulate and defend recommendations made
- Good analytical skills and ability to leverage results of analysis
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
The successful strategic planning director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader of their field. This well-recognised brand offers great working environment and benefits.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in you career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities awaits the right person in this exciting job.
Apply now for his new exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551