Investment Analysis Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-03-16 real-estate-and-property Bangkok CBD TH THB 90000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
As a result of ongoing and continued successes in the business within Bangkok and other regions in Thailand, this leading real estate developer is recruiting an Investment Analysis Manager to join their investment and business develop team based in Bangkok.
About the Investment Analysis Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansions plans, the Investment Analysis Manager will play a key role in the business development and investment team's continued development and success in its new Bangkok office.
- Conduct feasibility studies to measure the returns on investment
- Conduct market research to identify market opportunities
- Monitor group cash flow and cash flow projection both company and project levels
- Perform financial and operational cost analysis as well as providing recommendations to the business
- Coordinate with all relevant stakeholders to ensure the project on-going process in accordance with the time-line
- Analyse P&L Statements, operational costs, budgeting and preparation of short and long-term forecasts
- Ad hoc financial and operational analysis and special tasks as assignments
- Analyse business trend, profitability and performance of new and existing products and campaigns
- Gather data and information to prepare report/presentation both planned and adhoc
- Support management in increase the company efficiency and move the business forward to an international working environment
- Manage and analyse data and information from tracking record by monthly, quarterly and yearly
To succeed in this Investment Analysis Manager job, you must possess at least 10 years' of experiences in financial and investment analysis, preferably from real estate sector.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, MBA, Engineer or relevant field
- Proven work experience as Business Development Manager or Finance Manager
- Hands-on experience with Market Research and Feasibility Study
- Excellent numeracy skills with an attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of accounting best practices and regulations
This successful Investment Analysis Manager will join the company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you have a successful track record of business development and investment analysis, you can take your career forward with this exciting Investment Analysis Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551