Senior Asset Manager
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 accountancy 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
The fast-moving renewable energy company is looking for Senior Asset Manager in Bangkok to support its next phase of growth.
About the Senior Asset Manager Role:
Reporting directly to CEO, you will lead an asset team, which is responsible for determining the feasibility of asset acquisition, asset capitalisation, project progress reporting, revenue reporting, financing/refinancing options, dealing with banks and partnering across functions.
- Oversee project assets that are owned, leased and constructed by an organisation
- Determine the feasibility of asset acquisition and presenting supporting documentation to upper management or board members
- Prepare monthly reports and perform revenue and expenses analysis for commercial operating projects and under-construction projects
- Prepare monthly reports and analysis to management regarding project yields
- Manage depreciation of capitalised assets
- Research to proactively identify potential loan savings and efficiency
- Build strong relationship with commercial banks
- Be business partner across functions, especially with operations, finance and legal functions
- Handle special projects as determined by managing directors
- Proficiency in Thai and English due to the nature of the business
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related fields
- Minimum of eight years of demonstrated abilities in project finance, financial modelling, and debt analysis
- People management experiences is preferred
- CFA/ CISA or similar qualifications is preferred
- Able to work in fast-paced environments
- Self-regulated and able to supervise team
This company is much more than Energy Company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of financial modelling and enjoy working in a fast pace environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Senior Asset Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.