Head of Business and Strategic Planning
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Date posted 02 October 2018 2018-10-022018-12-01 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Global Head of Business and Strategic Planning job has just become available at one of the most respected energy firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a top management who is a looking for strategic position to drive and lead the business.
In this business critical role you will act as a top management in providing business planning to to derive strategic position of the company by accumulated your experience with your vision to lead the organisation to maintain their top performance.
About the Head of Business and Strategic Planning job:
- Supporting the CEO in identifying business opportunities in order to expand corporate portfolios and updating the strategic direction for the whole group
- Coordinating and collaborating across business units to achieve the common goal. Identifying, developing and implementing new business opportunities, solutions, and go-to-market strategies in response to market needs.
- Providing corporate guidelines for strategic planning and ensuring alignment of strategic plan from each business unit.
- Performing the role of in-house strategist to both business and supporting units
- Oversees financial feasibility of each portfolios and projected cash flow
- Maintaining internal partner alignment and creating synergies to support platform and service integration
To succeed in the Head of Business and Strategic planning, you will need at least 15 years with five years' experience in executive level from leading energy sector
- Strong business acumen with wide knowledge in energy sector
- 15 years' experiences in strategic planning, analyst at the corporate level
- excellent team work and cooperation, communication and presentation
- Able to work cross culture in different working environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Thai and English due to the nature of the business
- Proactive, professional and flexible approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to manage multiple demands to meet and exceed the expectations of the business and stakeholders
- Hard working, well-organised and attention to detail
This energy firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have proven track records in strategic role, the rewards is significant. The firm is also provide promising career path in top management.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.