Financial Analysis Manager - FMCG
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 06 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued success of the business within the SEA region, this global FMCG company is recruiting a Financial Analysis Manager to support and provide recommendations for the business performance improvement as part of the job scope.
About the Financial Analysis Manager - FMCG Role:
In this business partnering role, you will be supporting the business performance improvement by providing the insightful analysis over ROI, trade spending and channel profitability.
- Prepare financial reports and insightful analysis per the rolling forecast including providing risks and opportunities, also challenge the business for better business performance improvement
- Monitoring trade spending, ensure spending efficiency and works with trade marketing for sales revenue management
- Prepare period end book closing report and provide the variance analysis
- Support financial analysis for any business projects - promotion ROI evaluation, channel profitability
To succeed in this Financial Analysis Manager - FMCG role, you must have strong business acumen and commercial sense, be able to work independently and partner with the commercial team.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or MBA
- Minimum four years experience with solid experience in financial management, reporting and forecasting knowledge and experience
- Experience working with commercial team in FMCG would be a plus
- Strong analysis skill, detail oriented and strong in spreadsheet skills
- Good English communication skills to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak in and read the language
The successful Financial Analysis Manager will join this leading FMCG company. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Analysis Manager - FMCG job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.