Senior FP&A Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading retailer business is seeking a high-calibre Senior FP&A Manager in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Senior FP&A Manager Role:
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Accounting, you will lead all business planning and analysis activities and manage planning teams. As the Senior FP&A Manager, you will be in charge of working on business partnering and data gathered for business decision.
- Financial analysis to support management to achieve target and in line with company strategy and goal
- Establish and design the insight analysis report including financial, operation and budget presentation
- Prepare regular performance reporting and analysis
- Improve work in reporting area to reduce inefficiency and provide efficient report for management to support decision making
- Responsible for financial result, company performance, group performance, capital expenditure, operating expenditure, company profitability and etc.
- Responsible for weekly/monthly financial performance monitoring
- Responsible for financial budget, forecast, financial statements and cash flow statement projection model
- Developing new management report to support new business activity and company strategy
The successful Senior FP&A Manager will be sales focused, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Thai national due to the nature of the job
- Bachelor degree or higher (preferably in Accounting, Finance or Economics)
- 10 year experience in management account or financial analysis area (preferably in retail or FCMG companies), five years at supervisory level
- Strong interpersonal, planning ability and leadership skills backed by strong analytical skills and conceptual modelling
- Experience in BI, dashboard implementation / development is preferable
- Ability to present complex financial issues simply and effectively
- Comfortable and adept at influencing at senior levels
- Advanced skills in Excel and Powerpoint
- Good command of English (speaking, written, reading) to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
The successful Senior FP&A Manager will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a progressive FP&A Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.