Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Date posted 09 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Financial Controller job has just become available at one of the most respected food and beverage firms based in Bangkok. Reporting to the Head of Finance, this is a role for a Finance Manager who would like to step up and have their career advancement with their new business partner role.
About the Financial Controller Role:
In this business critical role you will consolidate financial reporting of all branches and control financial performance to achieve target both sort term and long term.
- Act as business partner to all stakeholders in order to lead and drive financial performance across the branches
- Lead annual budget process and provide financial forecasts on timely basis
- Prepare management reports hi-lightnings key performance and its deviations
- Prepare feasibility and various business cases to support business strategies
- Review and control A&P, OPEX, CAPEX in order to improve profit abilities
- Ad-hoc assignments
To succeed in the Financial Controller job, you will need to have at least five years of experience in financial planning and analysis and management reports from leading MNC; retail or food and beverages industry will be an advantage.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- External auditor background, CPA is a plus
- Solid experience in FP&A
- Ability to work in face pace environment
- Good command in English
This international food and beverages firm needs no introduction and are prestigious in their products and services provided.
If you are driven, determined with strong passion in retail business, this is the perfect opportunity for you to take your career forward.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.