Regional FP&A Manager
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 26 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Regional FP&A Manager job has just become available at a leading packaging manufacturing company based in Bangkok. This is a role for an experienced finance professional with regional exposure.
About the Regional FP&A Manager Role:
In the business critical role, you will be responsible for the process of budgeting, forecasting and planning by partnering with the heads of businesses and reporting to the Regional Finance Director.
- Develop and maintain appropriate sales, services, sleeves production tools to control sales, services, production performance and propose measures and actions to be taken by management
- Provide accurate and timely management information reporting on actual to budget/forecast/previous year performance with comprehensive variance analysis and recommending remedial actions where appropriate
- Support decision making in investments
- Lead the financial planning/forecasting process on a monthly, quarterly, annual and long-term basis
- Assist in the preparation of the company’s business reviews
- Continuous improvement: work towards rationalised automation, optimise use of SAP/QV/BW system, optimise time available for analysis
- Ensure data integrity & accuracy and mitigate control risks in forecast, projection and management reporting
- Partner with operations and commercial team to support business operations, analytics-based decision making process and ad-hoc projects assigned from time to time
- Assist Finance Manager in various initiatives and ad-hoc assignments such as to build sales performance analytics data, customer inventory tracking and so on
- Coach and mentor staff of the area of responsibility to enable continuous improvement in efficiency, knowledge and performance of all staff members
- Miscellaneous ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests
To succeed in this Regional FP&A Manager job, you must have the background in the regional role in financial planing and analysis area and be able to manage the stakeholders in different locations and cultural backgrounds.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or related filed
- Financial planning and analysis and business controlling experience
- Strong communication and written skills
- Strong analytical thinking and judgement, demand for logic
- Motivation and Coaching skills to develop then team to the personal limits
- Ability to oversee the whole picture and challenging and questioning details
- Communication and organisation skills
- Practical Experience in applying MIS - tools as for instance SAP and Cognos
- Regional experience is preferred
This international packaging company is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The company offers great career progression opportunities and is very focused on developing the people within.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Regional FP&A Manager is the role for you.It is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this great opportunity.