Financial Analysis and Planning Manager
Salary Excellent Package
Consultant Supamas Thanyakunakornsakul
Date posted 10 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Financial Analysis and Planning Manager job in a prestigious oil and gas organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Financial Analysis and Planning Manager Role:
Reporting to the SEA Finance Manager, you will lead all activities pertaining to financial planning, reporting and commercial finance in order to support managerial decisions. Moreover, you will support SEA Finance Manager in a review of pricing, contract analysis as well as performance analysis.
- Responsible for supporting the Southeast Asia profit and loss forecast and latest estimate planning process with a focus on profit improvement and where required coaching local teams on best practices
- Responsible for forecasting of specific product lines of the business where required
- Lead support for the SEA annual budget and planning process with inputs from local teams
- Support cost analysis and drive budgetary compliance; assist to identify issues early to allow mitigation if required
- Assist in preparation of month and quarterly period casuals and drive improvement in commentary process with local teams
- Prepare the SEA monthly management reporting dashboard and pack; lead identification of key risks in business areas for improvement
- Support the development of management information improvement initiatives including controls and KPI performance measurement framework
- Support the Finance Manager in review of commercial contract analysis, pricing and performance during tender bid to operational stages of the contract cycle
- Support the working capital analysis including ROE efficiency, personnel and equipment optimisation targets
- Manage the submission and financial evaluation of CAPEX submissions from across the business including annual planning process
- Continuous improvement mindset: improving current systems and processes for planning and control purposes
- Maintain and establish a good network and relationships within and outside the company to handle queries efficiently and effectively
- Ad-hoc assignment where required
To succeed in this role you must posses the proactive, dynamic and entrepreneurial characteristics with excellent English communication skills.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Advanced English communication skills, process improvement, SAP accounting system knowledge and advanced Excel skills
- Minimum of eight years’ experience in financial analysis and planning
- Result-oriented and able to work under pressure with strong time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills; effectively in a variety of presentation settings including one-on-one, small or large groups, and with peers and management
- Pro-active and self-motivated and desire to acquire knowledge
- Influencing and negotiation; ability to influence at all levels, as well as a demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and be assertive in driving successful management strategies
This company is much more than oil and gas and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Financial Analysis and Planning Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now for this great opportunity.