Regional Commercial Finance Business Partner
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Date posted 09 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting opportunity as the Regional Commercial Finance Business Partner has just become available in which you will be responsible to provide the analysis and recommendation to the department’s senior member in order to deal with business and financial issues.
About the Regional Commercial Finance Business Partner Role:
Reporting directly to the CFO - SEA, you will work in connection with the cross-functional teams in the region. You will analyse spending and develop tactical plans and provide recommendations to management regarding various business activities.
- Evaluate any potential implications through routine analysis and may provide with the plans for any actions to be taken within the assigned areas
- Gather queries or questions from budget owners and work with senior team members to support the answers to budget owners
- Participate in compiling the financial data in order to provide the financial information with accuracy and timeliness with the analysis, including market shares analysis, to the line manager and other seniors to support management’s strategic decision
- May join the multi-functional project teams to evaluate, recommend and monitor any management initiatives implementation
- Participate in forecasting and planning process of the business by compiling the input data and ensure that all the required information is gathered and incorporated into the forecast and plan
- Collect information required to be use in the analysis of new product profit, capital projects and other special projects by applying financial knowledge and sensitivity analysis
A talented and independent Regional Commercial Finance Business Partner is required for this newly established role and you will need to have strong communication and listening skills.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum of seven to ten years experience in finance/accounting with strong analytical, communication and technical skills
- Able to work in cross-functional teams independently
- Strong team management and development skills
- Excellent command of English
The successful Regional Commercial Finance Business Partner will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a successful track record of regional commercial finance and enjoy working in an international environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Regional Commercial Finance Business Partner.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.