Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Nuttira Puatana
Date posted 02 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive FP&A Manager job in an exciting business based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the FP&A Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity to redevelop the financial processes. You will prepare and provide effective and accurate analysis of monthly financial & KPIs performance of Thailand market to the management team.
- Review monthly financial and KPIs reports to ensure submission of timely and accurate financial information to the global team
- Formulate the budget and forecast for the Thailand market
- Management Planning to support managerial decisions, standard costing and transfer pricing
- Take care of budgeting, planning and analysis with solid knowledge in accounting
- Generate all management report such as P&L performance, brand performance, spending by cost centre, AR overdue report, inventory report and etc.
The successful candidate must have the ability to work on their own initiative with experience working with commercial team in FMCG.
- Graduated with degrees in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Minimum five years of solid working experience (financial or management accounting, costing, reporting, forecasting and etc.)
- CPA will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills; work well with figures; attention to details; strong in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment under minimal supervision
- Good command of written and spoken English; good presentation skills
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a person with a can-do attitude, this FP&A Manager role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.