Business Planning Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 16 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A great opportunity as a Business Planning Manager has just arisen at one of the world’s prestigious FMCG companies.
About the Business Planning Manager Role:
You will be responsible for financial analysis activities including full P&L analysis and business partnering.
- Assist in preparing various financial and management reports
- Assist in preparing the budget planning and financial management of designed brands
- Perform a variance analysis to identify the causes and drivers
- Participate in the strategic planning process and providing input on developing plans for improving company profitability
- Other assignments in finance and accounting areas
To succeed in this role, you will need to review and edit requirements, specifications, business process and recommend the solution to management.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree of Accounting and Finance or related field
- At least five years of related experience
- Good command of English
- SAP user is appreciate
- Good interpersonal skills and eager to learn attitude
This global prestigious cosmetics company imports and distributes famous cosmetics and fragrances. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
The successful Business Planning Manager will join a fast-paced environment with constant investment in training and personal development of the employees.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.