Finance and Accounting Manager
Salary Provident fund + Performance bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Job Ref 1766360/001
Date posted 01 August 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2022-08-01 2022-09-30 pharmaceuticals Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Finance and Accounting Manager (x1 vacancy) job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the leading US medical device companies. In this job, you will be taking a business partnering role with the Country Manager to drive Thailand business.
About the Finance Manager Role:
You will be leading the overall finance, accounting, compliance for Thailand business, managing financial performance and period-end closing activities.
The package for this role includes base salary + performance bonus + provident fund.
- Plan, coordinate and direct the financial function, including profit planning, forecasting, cost budgetary controls, cost accounting, general accounting and cost estimating, invoice processing and collection activities
- Ensures accurate and timely recording and reporting of operating results, including monthly and quarterly closing and reporting in accordance with deadlines
- Ensure local statutory financial reports and ensure compliance with local tax regulations and adherence to standard accounting principles and practices
- Provides financial analysis, interpretation of variances from plan/forecast, and advice to management
- Analyse and forecast results for alternative courses of action to assist management in short and long-term planning
- Identify any control gaps in the business procedures, processes or systems, and initiate appropriate remedial action. Maintains an environment of strong internal controls and compliance
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and tax laws and regulations
- Work closely with all business line managers to evaluate and conduct feasibility analysis of new and existing business plans/projects, monitoring financial trend/KPI and feasibility different activities, product price setting and contracts
- Authorise and approve expenses, capital expenditures and bank transactions
- Ensure all account reconciliations and balance sheet reviews are conducted and remedial actions completed in a timely manner
- Ensure all statutory reporting requirements, not limited to directors resolutions and annual returns, are properly completed in time with external corporate secretarial provider
To succeed in this Finance and Accounting Manager job, you will need to have strategic vision while be able to balance successful execution, hands-on and able to influence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance
- Minimum eight years of working experience in management role with a multinational corporation Preferably having minimum three years of Big 4 working experiences
- At least three to five years’ experience in people management / managing a team
- Fluent English – both oral and written and native Thai speaker
- Proficient in MS Applications of Excel, PowerPoint and Word knowledge required. Proficiency in SAP and Hyperion Financial management system will be advantageous
- Self-motivated, self-organised, and able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to drive financial results across the business and functions through direct and indirect influence
This leading firm needs no further introduction in Bangkok and this is a great time to join their expanding team.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance and Accounting job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 26 July 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand and internationally, this leading online digital company is recruiting a Finance Manager (X1 vacancy) to lead the team.
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 15 July 2022A global commodities trading firm is recruiting an Trade and Structured Finance Manager (x 1 vacancy) in Bangkok to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
Salary: Guaranteed Bonus + Performance BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 12 July 2022One of the fastest growing heathcare business is looking for a talented Senior Finance Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all accounting and finance-related functions.
Salary: THB90000 - THB110000 per month + Performance BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Finance & Accounting Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at a profitable medium size international trading company based in Sukhumvit. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a Accounting Manager who is good in their field.
Salary: THB100000 - THB120000 per month + Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 16 August 2022**Require OVERSEE travelling** An exciting Group Controlling Assistant Manager (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the fast growing well-known firms in Thailand. This job require travelling between Singapore and Thailand. In this job, you will be a key person to bridge HQ finance (in Singapore) and Thailand finance team in leading align strategies and new project development plans.