Head of Country Controllership
Salary Performance bonus + Provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanruthai Somchitrmool
Job Ref 1814490/001
Date posted 21 June 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2022-06-21 2022-08-20 new-media-and-internet Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fast growing tech company is looking for a talented Head of Country Controllership (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to lead the finance and accounting team and act as a business partner with the operations and support regional projects.
About the Head of Country Controllership Role:
As a result of ongoing and continued successes in SEA region, this industry leader within mobile application business is recruiting a Head of Country Controllership to join their dynamic finance and accounting team based in Bangkok.
The package includes base salary + performance bonus + provident fund.
- Act as business partner to support country operation and regional projects
- Initiate idea and opinion to improve operational process, internal control and efficiency
- Coach and supervise finance team members to deliver good quality and efficient tasks
- Weekly cashflow forecast & working capital monitoring, monthly closing, tax review and submission, statutory reports filing
- Monitor automate transactions and system generated reports
- Prepare and review key reconciliations and review/prepare journal vouchers
- Perform analytical review over accounts
- Ensure compliance of accounting policy, tax code and other company policies
- Response and support queries from regional teams and other functions to support business growth and development
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Facilitate in business partners co-operation e.g. vendors, banks, customers
- Facilitate finance and accounting operation by connecting to finance team and monitor finance operation results
- Monitor cash-flow against forecast and ensure sufficient level of working capital
- Ensure that all financial transactions are complied with company policies
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a solid experiences in managing financial accounting function in a dynamic business.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- More than 10 years of total working experience in financial accounting function, preferably within the FMCG, retail, food, online, start-ups
- Having more than five years of experience in managing finance and accounting and related field
- TFRS/ IRFS/ Thai revenue code knowledge
- Fluent in English and Thai communication skills
The successful Head of Country Controllership will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new office.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Finance Manager job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Car allowance + Performance bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 02 June 2022An exciting Head of Investor Relations (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at the leading food manufacturing company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CFO, you will be covering investor relations and corporate affairs areas.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Finance Director job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most renowned international trading firms within consumer goods industry. Reporting directly to the MD, this is a role for a Finance Business Partner who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 15 June 2022A leading and well-known hotel group firm is recruiting a Sr. Management Reporting Manager (x1 vacancy) to join their team. In this Sr. Management Reporting Manager job, you will be responsible for developing and providing accurate financial reports for management reporting.
Salary: Guaranteed Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 16 June 2022An excellent Country Finance Manager (Financial Controller) (x1 vacancy) job in Thailand has just arisen at one of the fast growing logistic companies. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
Salary: Performance bonus + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 31 May 2022An exciting CFO (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a leading technology and engineering development and venture building from one of Thailand largest conglomerates based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be a strategic business partner and management team member to lead all financial aspects for investment projects and new business development.