Country Finance Manager (Financial Controller)
Salary Guaranteed Bonus + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jutharath Vorakijroongroj
Job Ref 1816860/001
Date posted 16 June 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2022-06-16 2022-08-15 accountancy Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Country Finance Manager (Financial Controller) (x1 vacancy) job in Thailand has just arisen at one of the fast growing logistic companies. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Country Finance Manager (Financial Controller) Role:
Reporting to Regional CFO, dotted line with MD, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, driving and leading accounting teams to improve company performance across the functions. As a Country Finance Manager, you will act as a business partner in initiating and supporting overall company performance to achieve strategic goals and objectives.
The package for this role includes base salary + guaranteed bonus + provident fund
- Ensure the timeliness and the accuracy of the submission of financial report
- Ensure all reports are compliance with local laws and regulations
- Oversee overall daily accounting operations to ensure they are recorded accurately and submitted in timely manner
- Be a business partner with including but not limited to operations, commercial, sales and customer service teams in driving business performance to achieve the target as planned
- Define key matrix in driving business growth including productivity, revenue growth, profitability, EBITDA, etc.
- Identify business opportunities/ growth and initiate the plans to achieve the target
- Review, perform, support financial activities including P&L analysis, cashflow, budgeting, forecasting, variance, performance, etc
- Identify the potential risks and find the solutions to mitigate those uncontrollable factors
- Coordinate with key stakeholders, BOD, and external parties including external audit, revenue department, FA, etc
- Provide financial support and analysis for potential investment opportunities
- Validate financial impact of business decisions such as cash flow impact, profitability, tax exposure, financial risk, and such
- Lead the process improvement that could enhance business operations to be more effective
To succeed in this role, you must have good business acumen and good analytical skills. You must be ready to lead the accounting and finance team in Thailand and can work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics
- Thai nationality
- Proven track record in managerial experience and coaching finance professionals
- CPA holder would be a plus
- Good analytical skills and can combine strategy with finance insights
- Experience in logistics/ transportation would be an advantage
- Experience in BOI privilege, Intercompany, Taxes is preferred
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive Country Finance Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Finance Director job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most renowned international trading firms within consumer goods industry. Reporting directly to the MD, this is a role for a Finance Business Partner who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Performance bonus + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 21 June 2022A fast growing tech company is looking for a talented Head of Country Controllership (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to lead the finance and accounting team and act as a business partner with the operations and support regional projects.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 15 June 2022A leading and well-known hotel group firm is recruiting a Sr. Management Reporting Manager (x1 vacancy) to join their team. In this Sr. Management Reporting Manager job, you will be responsible for developing and providing accurate financial reports for management reporting.
Salary: Car allowance + Performance bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 02 June 2022An exciting Head of Investor Relations (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at the leading food manufacturing company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CFO, you will be covering investor relations and corporate affairs areas.
Salary: Performance bonus + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 31 May 2022An exciting CFO (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a leading technology and engineering development and venture building from one of Thailand largest conglomerates based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be a strategic business partner and management team member to lead all financial aspects for investment projects and new business development.