Financial Controller, Thailand
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tuangthong Thongnoppakun
Job Ref 1810610/001
Date posted 07 June 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2022-06-16 2022-08-06 fmcg Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Financial Controller (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG firm based in Bangkok.
About the Financial Controller Role:
Reporting to Finance Director, SEA, you will be supporting the management team in terms of, accounting standard, accounting activities, and financial perspective on key business decisions.
The package for this role includes base salary + performance bonus.
- Balance sheet reconciliation review, accountability for quality
- Efficient Vendor - Purchase Order – Goods Receipt – Invoice settlement process
- Capital approval, recording & capitalization process
- Annual statutory audit reinforcing accurate bookkeeping strong controls, including SOX
- Daily liaison with Shared Service Team, Manila, to ensure accurate and efficient process with regards to Thailand accounting & controlling.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting US GAAP & local statutory accounts where required
- Tax compliance & reporting (VAT, Duty, WHT and CIT). In particular focus on BOI privileges offered and ensuring compliance with requirements for full reimbursement
- FX exposure forecast (NSV, COGS, FE)
- Accounts receivable collection from third party & intercompany counterparts
- Budget, track & ensure delivery against capital & cash flow forecast
- Play leadership role talent development within controlling team (2), Thailand Finance (6), and broader Thailand team
To succeed in this Financial Controller job, you will need to have the ability to be a business partner and able to lead the team of finance and accounting professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related field
- At least 10 years of work experience in finance and accounting functions, with at least five years at the management level
- Work experience in an audit firm is an advantage
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good team management, leadership and communications skill
- SAP & AccPac (ERP) knowledge would be an advantage
This international FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 2 344 4834
Salary: Performance bonus + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Financial Planning and Reporting Lead (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading food businesses based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional FP&A, you will be also working closely with the BU Controller and accounting operations team.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 01 June 2022A continued expanding international FMCG/trading business is looking for a talented Business Planning Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a crucial role. In this job, you will a part of finance team and be responsible for relevant financial analysis and being a finance business partners with related functions.
Salary: Car allowance + Performance bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 29 April 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this industry leader within the food production world is recruiting a Corporate Strategy Manager (x1 vacancy) to join their strategy team in Bangkok.
Salary: Performance bonus + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 29 April 2022An exciting Business Planning Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG company based in Bangkok. You will be working closely with the commercial team to drive the business performance.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 27 April 2022An attractive M&A Manager job (X1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG and manufacturing firms based in Thailand. In this job, you will be a part of M&A team in driving business to the next phase of growth.